On May 20, there will be a Silicon Valley fundraiser for Robert Kennedy. I will attend. And I would like to invite you to attend.
It will be held in a private home, approximately one hour south of San Francisco.
I propose that we make it into a special weekend and a memorable trip for you or for you and a loved one.
If that idea interests you, please keep reading.
On September 19, 2020, I heard Robert Kennedy speak in person for the first time. I could count the maskless people I knew in California on one hand. In that back yard, stood 200 maskless people. Over the months and years ahead, the people I met that night changed the direction of my life.
But boy did I ever mess that opportunity up..
I almost did not attend.
Really it was a spirit of pettiness that blinded me to the reality of the situation.
I came up with all kinds of critical and deceptive excuses.
"That’s too expensive."
"They want me to pay to hear that guy speak?"
"They should be happy to have me there to hear him speak."
"It’s not worth it."
"It’s too far to travel."
"I won’t know anybody."
"I don’t like those kind of people."
I came up with every idiotic excuse you could imagine.
Then the very next day, I woke up with a different attitude and realized what had happened — I had simply woken up on the wrong side of the bed and got stuck in that state.
Sometimes you can get stuck in a bad state, especially when you don’t practice identifying your state, every single day, as often as you can, and pulling yourself into a better state as quickly as you can.
I thankfully did not let myself stay long in that state, and I learned quite a bit from that afternoon spent with that spirit of pettiness.
The very next day, I rushed to buy a ticket to that fundraiser. My story had changed.
"What an honor to be able to support this work!"
"What a great organization!"
"I don’t know any of these people, which is going to make this such an amazing opportunity for me!"
"I get to be at a private event with someone like that?"
"Imagine what other caliber of people will be there!"
"Even if I don’t talk to him that will be amazing."
"Imagine what caliber of people won’t be there."
"All the people who let themselves stay stuck in bad states and endless excuses won’t come."
"That means I don’t have to be around a single person like that."
"All kinds of prickly folks will be weeded out."
"Do you know how amazing this is going to be?"
"It is going to be cheap compared to what I am going to get out of this."
And you know what?
That was exactly the case.
Had it cost me 7 figures — 3 million dollars to be there at the Robert Kennedy event on September 19, 2020, it would have been worth every single penny.
I have good news for you.
It won’t cost you $3 million to attend, though, as before, I believe it would be worth every penny of that to the right people who know what to do in such moments.
Because the price of admission is going to be quite a bit higher than it was the first time I attended.
Robert Kennedy’s profile has grown.
His importance in the health freedom movement specifically and in the liberty movement in general has increased.
And I don’t expect that to stop anytime soon.
In May of last year, I was able to speak from the same stage as Robert Kennedy at Facebook global headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
This was a direct result of the people I met who shared the same passions as me on September 19, 2020.
Afterward, once the Facebook event was over, I was able to sit directly to the left of Robert Kennedy after dinner as a small group of us, perhaps five, with a few other folks sitting down and coming into and out of the conversation periodically.
This too was a direct result of the people I met the night of September 19, 2020 and the similar interests we shared.
The few of us got to talk about the most phenomenal things together, things that a 12 year old me, learning about the murder of Attorney General Robert Kennedy would never have imagined talking with his son about.
You probably do not need to hear too much more about this event to be convinced that it is perfect for you.
If you get it, you get it.
If you don’t get it, you don’t get it.
You are the sum of the five people you surround yourself with most.
The more we surround ourselves with good people, people who are doing more of the things we want to be doing, the more we elevate ourselves.
Every penny I have ever spent to be at a Robert Kennedy event...
and every minute that I have been fully engaged with the people there in attendance...
has been worth far more than it cost me.
I am going to give you two options below, and I’m going to suggest strongly that you take the option that gives you
1.) more time, and
2.) that you show up early and stay late.
If you know what you are doing, this will be that important of an event in the trajectory of your next few years in life.
And if you want some pointers to make this a night that ripples through your life more resoundingly, well...
that is what you have me for.
That is part of what I will be there for — to help open doors for you,
to help introduce you to the people in the room who it will make such terrific sense to get to know and
people who it will make sense to them for them to know you.
Because I was there the night of September 19, 2020, you now get to be invited to this very special event the night of May 20, 2023.
Because of this night, you are probably going to be able to open up doors for others.
You are going to be able to spend that night with Robert Kennedy and some of the most trusted advisors in his life.
He is a man who strikes fear in the hearts of the establishment.
He is a man who corporate board rooms for more than thirty years have not wanted to receive a letter from.
He is the man who as a young child was forced to grow up quickly and to come to terms with the true evil that exists within his government — for such a man, contained within that is a gift as well as a curse.
For to whom much is given, much is expected.
I do not suspect you will get to spend hours that night gabbing with Robert Kennedy.
The man is running for President, after all. His time is incredibly precious.
But I know you will get to do this:
- hear the man say a few words,
- grab a photo together,
- perhaps get a few moments of one-on-one time,
- help him launch his campaign with greater momentum,
- know that you were there, and this is probably the most important thing you will get out of the whole night —
- to have 2, 3, maybe even 4 hours with people who are aware enough of the times and well-resourced enough to be able to be in that exact same place as you.
That last item alone, will be worth every penny, and every moment there spent.
You are about to be invited to be involved in something very important in the trajectory of world history and more importantly, you are about to be invited to participate in something, that I suspect, will be very important in the history of your life.
This is what I propose:
- You fly to either San Francisco of San Jose airport the morning of Friday, May 19,
- you arrive early at the Silicon Valley accommodations I have lined up for you,
- you enjoy yourself that night in the area — either you on your own or with your company who you are traveling with.
- Saturday morning you get up early with me.
- We do some "activism tourism" as you see part of what my day often looks like
- as I meet with some of the most impressive warriors on the front lines of this great battle — fighting from the belly of the beast in California.
- We spend part of that latter morning in the same way — surrounded by activists, organizers, true grassroots warriors
- As we grab a bite to eat in a leisurely setting where you are going to have access to some wonderful folks
- You go back to the hotel to prepare for that evening.
- Sunday, you can have a quiet day.
- You can alternately attend services at nearby Calvary Chapel, which never closed down and which has been fined millions for refusing to shut down and for refusing to force masks on those who enter its doors.
- And what I think will be a smart use of Sunday — to also spend a few hours with some of the folks you met the night before,
- perhaps at brunch together,
- or going for a walk around one of the lovely downtowns
- and grabbing a quick bite to eat.
People like that are very likely to adjust their schedule for something like that when they have someone like you — a warrior — in from out of town.
Your presence elevates the whole event, makes the weekend more special for everyone.
- Or you can just sit in your comfortable bed in your room all day Sunday and watch television or read a book or do some work, like you might do at home.
- The choice is yours, but if you turn to me, I will say to make time for Calvary and get at least a breakfast and a lunch get-together scheduled for the next day,
- leaving time to walk around in one of the area towns together.
- Checkout late,
- Grab a late flight home, and either
- spend your Monday resting, or be there ready for work at the crack of dawn.
You will walk away from a weekend like this so very energized.
I promise you, you will not believe the work being done in California.
You will not believe the good fight being fought, and won.
You will not believe the resilience with which ordinary people, some who have never done a thing like this, are now determined to give their all.
There is a reason Robert Kennedy has made this state such an important focus of his past three years since this ugliness reared his head.
And as one of my readers, you are being welcomed this moment, into that inner sanctum of my life, and will be walked into the home of someone so dear to me and introduced to some of the greatest warriors walking the earth — some of whom you may know, but in my opinion, the best of whom are not household names.
At least not yet.
In these fourth turning moments, to invoke the name of the 1997 book by William Strauss and Neil Howe, you will see average people, people who were living normal lives, almost anonymous lives, pulled into the trajectory of events in ways so significant that decades from now, even centuries from now
This isn’t going to be inexpensive.
This is going to cost money.
And it is going to cost time.
But this is going to be something that really may change your life.
I intend to invite 10 members of the first group and 10 members of the second group.
Maybe we will fill up, maybe we will not, maybe I will even make room for more.
I don’t want to make this too big of an event.
I want to be able to give my attention to the people who attend.
At some point in the process, I will know when it is getting to be too big.
I will leave this invitation open for the next few days, perhaps even for a week, until I tire writing about it.
And then it will come to a close.
And I will move onto the next thing that I would like to share with you.
But it won't be anything like this.
This one is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be there for an important slice of history.
If you know this is for you, you know that it is for you.
There is not much need for convincing.
If you know this is not for you, you know this is not for you.
Option 2: If you want more time, and a little bit more access, then let me describe that option, which includes everything mentioned above plus a little more:
- You will have a special hotel, on the Stanford campus, in the heart of Silicon Valley,
- You’ll have bikes at your disposal to tour the campus,
- You’ll have warm cookies served to you each night before bed.
- This will be an even more luxurious experience.
In addition, you will have
- an extra hour with Robert Kennedy and his core team,
- and with the hosts of the event,
- you will be invited to have some personal time with the RFK,
- to take photos together,
- these photos will be taken by a historical photographer who has become a stalwart supporter of the family since the time that he captured a photo of Attorney General Robert Kennedy, on the campaign trail days before he was assassinated,
- and you will be invited to play a game of billiards with the candidate, a game his is partial to -- so brush up.
It is the most time and access with the candidate and some of his core team, which means that it is also likely to be the most time and access you are going to be able to have with any of these people from now until November 2024, because having worked with presidential candidates since 2007, that is simply how successful presidential campaigns work. Those who come earliest in the race have the most access.
Coming in from out of town, this is the option that I would choose.
Questions? Let me know. Write me at email@example.com. I am very excited to be able to help kick off this historically important campaign and in a setting that will include such a group of warriors.